Flexible Staffing is hiring a Warehouse Assembly – Electrical Associate for the West Columbia area. The Assembly – Electrical Associate is responsible for the manufacturing and assembly of automatic storage solutions for a leading manufacturing facility. Do you have an electrical background in the manufacturing industry, comfortable working with power tools, and a problem solver with an attention to detail – we have a position for you!
Requirements and skills to include:
• 2 yr. Technical Degree (relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements.)
• Minimum 2-3 years working in an electrical environment preferably in a manufacturing industry.
• Must be very comfortable and have previous experience working with hand tools, power/air impact tools.
• Good Technical problem-solving and trouble shooting skills required.
• Experience with SAP is a plus.
• Attention to details and accuracy is paramount.
• Assemble components to specifications through the use and operation of standard and specialized hand tools, as well as power and air-impact tools to install, fit, an adjust parts within established guidelines and under supervision to achieve the required specifications, as well as use overhead cranes to move products and equipment.
• Assemble electrical components.
• Perform mechanical assembly and installation of electronic devices consisting of wire harnesses, circuit boards, power supplies, product labels, hardware, and various components into electrical cabinet.
• Ability to troubleshoot assembly problems analyzing the variables, drawing a conclusion on the best course of action. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions or information contained within engineering prints.
• Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
• Verify dimension, tolerances, and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instrument, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Pass a drug test and background check
Compensation – $18 Hourly
Complete the on-line application below and join the Flexible Staffing Team today! Call us at (803) 339-6300 or visit the office at 3178 Rosewood Drive, Suite B, Columbia, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
To apply for this job please visit fssstaffga.securedportals.com.