Flexible Staffing is hiring for a Press Brake Operator in the West Columbia area. If you lare looking for a new career – then we are looking for you.
Operator Press Brake
The Press Brake Operator/Welder is responsible for the set up and operation of the press brake machine based on the blueprints to fabricate parts that meet customer specifications. This position will also be responsible for spot-welding, riveting and nut press.
• 2 yr. Technical Degree preferred (relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements.)
• Minimum of 2-3 years CNC machining experience
• Demonstrated math and blueprint reading ability.
• Ability to operate punch and brake presses by setting glides and making ram adjustments.
• Ability to follow written instructions accurately.
• Demonstrate above average mechanical aptitude.
• Have proficient understanding of decimals and fractions.
• Ability to convert between metric and US standard units of measure.
• Demonstrated experience using various measuring devices, including but not limited to tape measures, height gauges, and calipers.
• Experience operating the Trumpf machine is a plus.
• Previous brazing or welding experience.
• Ability to operate spot weld equipment.
• Must be very comfortable and have previous experience working with hand tools, power/air impact tools.
All candidates must pass a drug test and background check.
Complete the on-line application at www.fssstaff.com and join the Flexible Staffing Team today! Call us at (803) 339-6300 or visit the office at 3178 Rosewood Drive, Suite B, Columbia, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
To apply for this job please visit fssstaffga.securedportals.com.