Flexible Staffing is hiring a Quality Inspector in Lincolnwood, IL. The qualified candidate must be able to Inspect and test parts against performance, dimensional, mechanical, and appearance specifications using mechanical and vision measuring systems.
• Make final quality checks, i.e., hardness, torque, surface coating thickness, dimensional conformance, on random sampling.
• Report any non-conformance to required specifications to Quality Manager.
• Prepare company, customer samples and various inspection reports and transmittal forms.
• Accurately complete Inspection reports with all required information and file.
• File all supplier certifications in an appropriate location.
• Maintain and clean all test equipment.
• Report on malfunctioning test equipment.
• Perform gage repeatability and reproducibility studies as requested by Quality Manager.
• Maintain and Manage Gage tracking and calibration.
• Approval of all incoming and Final Inspection disposition (pass / reject) of product while meeting the Rifast Inspection process (P9) metrics.
• Follow all safety rules and practices.
• Perform other tasks as directed by quality manager (i.e., conduct or supervise containment sort).
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 2 or 3 years in inspection field preferred
• Experience as an inspector in an automotive environment or at a fastener manufacturer is a plus.
If you have the required skills and experience, we invite you to apply to join our team!
To apply for this job please visit fssstaffrel.securedportals.com.