Flexible Staffing is looking for an Operations Assistant located in Charleston, South Carolina. The Operations Assistant (OA) is responsible for performing administrative, reconciliation, and customer service duties. An OA collaborates with clients by answering their queries and giving account updates and filling client orders promptly.
1. Fills client job orders promptly based on the client’s needs, assigning time, and posts timecards.
2. Recruits and interviews to fill client job orders.
3. Creates job orders, closes job orders, and adds to existing job orders within Ultra-Staff Edge.
4. Ensures that temporary employees have the appropriate assignment details to report to work.
5. Answer’s phone calls and greets clients and visitors as they enter the branch.
6. Maintains accuracy within Ultra-Staff Edge, ensuring temporary employee contact information is up to date, proper notes are captured, and scans and attaches all documentation to Ultra-Staff Edge, including ESC Forms.
7. Promptly addresses any issues or delays in job orders.
8. Develops and maintains client relationships.
9. Maintain logs and spreadsheets for office activities.
10. Maintains recruiting databases.
11. Offsite- job fairs/client visits, onsite coverage when needed.
12. Assist with special projects and events as needed.
Education and Expierence:
Working Conditions: Most of the work is performed in a general office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
To apply for this job please visit fssstaffga.securedportals.com.