Summary of Job:
Support production operations through maintenance, repair, overhaul, assembly, disassembly, installation and
inspection of all production equipment specifically for the HARD ARMOR group that will involve pneumatic pumps, pressure valves and chiller systems. Perform facility maintenance to ensure proper equipment and building operations.
Starting at $14 or $15 an hour depending on the experience.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical and pneumatic pump devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Access to machine shop instrumentation and equipment (mill/lathe/cnc) to fabricate & repair parts.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Repairs or replaces defective parts
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintain a safe working environment through timely repair and inspection of equipment
• Utilizes knowledge of fundamental electrical, carpentry, plumbing or heating and cooling skills in performing assignments
• Operates common hand tools
• Annotate equipment logs and work order system to document all maintenance actions
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Train production personnel to perform operator level maintenance
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• One (1) to Three (3) years related experience in a manufacturing environment with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic experience.
• Pneumatic Pump, Chiller mechanic maintenance specific to site location
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of the use of hand tools and power tools
• Knowledge of shop operations
• Strong root cause analysis/problem solving abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of internal customer service
• Ability to work in conjunction with other employees
• Ability to follow through and complete assignments and projects in a timely manner
• Attention to detail
• Ability to read and interpret manuals and drawings of machine tools and equipment is required
• Equipment maintenance
• Good mechanical skills
• PC skills
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Work with minimal supervision
• Flexibility in work schedule to meet changing production needs
• Standing, walking, sitting, lifting up to 40 pounds, use of equipment, manual and powered
• General Safety Guidelines and other guidelines are required by specific duties assigned
Apply online below!
For more information, call us at 931-464-1200
Or, visit us at:
2033 Ft. Campbell Blvd
Clarksville, TN 37042
To apply for this job please visit fssstafftn.securedportals.com.