ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure trucks are loaded and unloaded correctly and in a timely manner and make sure all steps are completed before releasing the truck
• Report any damages or defaults with the forklift immediately to your team lead.
• Move production supplies to and from the storage areas, using the task sheets, with a forklift, hand jack, or what means necessary to keep the production flowing.
• Maintain accurate inventory
• Conduct location audits randomly and cycle counts
• Organize materials in the production area along with the warehouse areas keeping them neat and clean
• Identify potential problems or issues that arise
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
• Previous experience on in warehousing preferred.
• Previous experience on forklift and power equipment preferred.
To apply for this job please visit fssstaffrel.securedportals.com.