Electric pallet jack operators will ensure safe and accurate receipt, storage, and shipment of food products.
• Manually load and unload freight in temperature-controlled warehouse and other locations as directed by management
• Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
• Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
• Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
• Participate in physical inventories, as needed.
• Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking.
• Comply with OSHA standards.
• Comply with Company safety procedures in the workplace.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned, may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
• Requires ability to work independently
• Must be able to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
• Requires the ability to pay close attention to details, and meet deadlines,
• May work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work or to attend meetings, as directed and authorized by management
• May be required to tolerate working environment with inside controlled temperatures of –15 degrees Fahrenheit and outside ambient temperatures (including heat, cold and precipitation)
• Must tolerate heights up to 30 ft. and be able to access elevated products from inside safety cage
• May stand to rebuild pallets with products. Requires tolerance of standing posture up to 5 hours, over an 10-hour shift
• Must transfer boxes weighing up to 8 lbs. from ground level to 80 inches in height rebuilding pallets. Lifting and carrying product a distance of 2 ft. without mechanical assistance.
1 week of training, temp to hire opportunity after 3 months of probationary period.
Shifts schedules available: 6AM-6PM, 6PM-6AM. 2 days on 3 off, 3 days on 2 off schedules are rotated every 2 weeks.
Apply online below or in person at any of our locations below: Flexible Staffing – 1101 N. Carrier Pkwy #131 Grand Prairie, TX 75050 Office: 469-423-2030 Flexible Staffing – 3913 E. Belknap St. Haltom City, TX 76111 Office: 817-753-8884
To apply for this job please visit fssstaffga.securedportals.com.