Now Hiring Experienced CNC Operators As the CNC machine operator, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude with experience operating Swiss Machine CNC machine operators oversee our computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines.
You will be responsible for ensuring our company produces quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards by using existing programs and utilizing precision measuring instruments to inspect work.
• Under the guidance of the department Machinist/Programmer, operate basic of specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations as assigned.
• Strive for continuous improvement and work with high product integrity and be dedicated to acting in accordance with the company’s safety and quality policies.
• Consult with Swiss Machinist/Programmer concerning new/challenging product design and tooling needs to ensure efficient production methods.
• Manufacture product to customer and industry standards and specifications.
• Perform measurements and visual inspection checks on products, to detect malfunctions, aid in the troubleshooting process, and be aware of worn tools.
• Calculate basic dimensions and/or tolerances.
• Keep tools and work area clean and work centers in good operating conditions.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
To apply for this job please visit fssstafftn.securedportals.com.